Join The Recharge Project and Yoga Ground for a unique afternoon of Yin Storytelling on Love.
The workshop is organized around a carefully selected sequence of yin poses aimed at opening up your heart space. Poses to target the chest, neck, shoulders and back – areas where many of us hold a lot of unnecessary tension.
For your mind, we have a thoughtful selection of passages, poems, reflections and ancient teachings on the subject of love to contemplate as you hold the poses.
We’ll seal off the practice with a divine yoga nidra dedicated to opening up and energizing the heart space.
COME AS YOU ARE AND FLOAT OUT OF THE WORKSHOP ON A CLOUD OF INNER CALM, FEELING RESTED, RELAXED AND RECHARGED.
- 95-minute sequence to ease tension in neck, shoulders, upper and middle back
- A selection of passages, poems, reflections and sutras that support the theme of love
- Handout of useful titles on the theme of love
- 45-minute relaxation aimed at the heart chakra
- An oils experience
- Bliss balls
- Herbal tea
- Draw for a FREE prize
- LOTS and LOTS of tips & tools for self-care
- RELAXATION, CALM & WELLBEING – absolutely priceless
Cost: Just $49
Note: due to the popularity of this course we have a 36-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations within this timeframe and no-shows cannot be refunded.