Are you ready to explore and experience the essence of yoga’s most transformative pose?
In today’s world, finding stillness and deep rest by withdrawing yourself from external stimulation and distraction is radical and confronting; yet with most things in life that are challenging, they are also hugely rewarding. Slowing down and taking time out to just ‘be’ rather than ‘do’, removed from the constant chatter of our monkey-mind is essential to restoring our energy and come closer to our true ‘essence of being.’
In this workshop you will learn
• Why savasana is deemed yoga’s most transformative pose
• The function of the nervous system and its rest & digest (PNS) response in relation to restorative yoga practices
• 3-4 different savasana variations including logistics and intelligent prop set up to support your entire body
• Physical and energetic effects and benefits of savasana
• The three stages of savasana
• Conditions of the mind (Obstacles to deep rest)
• Settling breathing techniques to support your transition into savasana
Click for more info...