8-week Beginners Yoga Courses
Interested in learning what yoga is all about or keen to restart after a time away? Why not try one of our beginners yoga courses?
We have two different beginners yoga courses which run on Tuesdays and Wednesdays respectively, all throughout the year. They meet once a week for 8 weeks. These courses always sell out, so get in quick to avoid disappointment!
Tuesday evenings @ 6 - 7.15pm with Liv Björklund & Kimberly Bunch:
Tuesday 15 May - 3 July 2018
Our Introduction to Yoga courses take you through the fundamentals of the practice in 8 structured weekly classes. They are great for those new to yoga or just wanting to refresh their knowledge of the main principles of yoga asana and pranayama (movement and breath).
Over the course clear instruction will be given on:
1. Breath principles and how the breath effects our posture and the way the mind behaves
2. Alignment principles in the various postures such as standing poses, backbends etc.
3. How to sequence a practice so you can start to develop your own home practice that suits your own needs
4. How to bring yogic principles into everyday life, because after all yoga is a holistic practice and has limited use if it is limited to just the mat!
These courses progress students through the fundamental principles of yoga. You come to the same weekly class for 8 consecutive weeks and they build on themselves so at the end of your course you feel confident to continue in the group classes or in your home practice.
The course cost is $175
- 8 weeks of yoga tuition with our experienced and passionate teachers
- Four free drop-in classes (for use whilst on the course only)
- A discount off a 5-class or 10-class pass if purchased upon completion of the course - $140 for ten instead of $185 or $70 for five instead of $95)